GROUP SKI LESSONS
The group ski lessons of the Swiss Ski School of Champoussin allow children (from 4 years old) and adults of all levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced) to learn to ski or improve in groups of 6 to 12 people.
The groups are evenly distributed by the instructors so that adults or children of the same level can progress more easily. The instructor will choose the course and the slopes (blue: easy, red: intermediate, black: difficult) of the day according to the level of each group.
- A minimum of 6 people of the same level is necessary for the course to take place. If this is not the case, we offer semi-collective or private ski lessons.
- To attend the whole week, beginners must be present from the first lesson on Sunday.
- Courses suitable for children from 4 years old.
- Courses for adults (beginners, intermediate or advanced level).
- A specific program for each level guides the students in their progression.
Group lessons start on Sundays and end on Fridays.
Level : Begginer to Snowli (not acquired)
Sunday : 1.30 p.m – 3.30 p.m.
Monday to Friday : 1.15 p.m – 3.15 p.m
Total week ( 6 x 1/2 days ) : 12 hours
Level : Snowli (acquired) to Black Star
Sunday : 1.30 p.m – 4.00 p.m.
Monday to Friday : 1.15 p.m – 4.15 p.m.
Total week ( 6 x 1/2 days ) : 17 hours 30 minutes
Sunday : beginning of class: assessment of each participant’s level to form homogeneous groups.
Friday : end of class: delivery of Swiss Snowsports notebooks and medals at 12.00 p.m.
Class’ reservation required. The lessons take place regardless of the weather as long as the ski lifts are ope
|Price are given in Swiss francs|
6x 1/2 day
The prices indicated do not include equipment, ski pass or insurance.
- waterproof suit and gloves
- specific equipment (shoes, skis, poles, helmet)
- sunglasses suitable for snow
- class tickets
- contact details for parents/custodians
Helmet is mandatory for children.
Each participant MUST have their course tickets with them.
SKI LIFT PASS:
For beginners, please ask our office for advice.
For families, we recommend the “Portes du Soleil families” packages.
To be able to get a ski pass, please visit the official Portes du Soleil website
Our lessons take place in all weather. Please consult our general conditions in the event of cancellation or closure of the ski area.
Every person taking the SSS courses must have accident insurance valid in Switzerland.
DISCOVER OUR OTHER GROUP COURSES IN CHAMPOUSSIN
The Swiss Ski School of Champoussin also offers group lessons in the following discipline:
Each lesson is given by an experienced instructor in the chosen board sport.
The SSS of Champoussin welcomes adults and children of all levels in order to help them discover the joys of snow and winter sports in the Portes du Soleil ski area in the Swiss and French Alps.